Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5 Things to Remind Yourself Daily

I have printed out 2 copies of this and I have it saved on my phone.  The copies will go in prominent places in my home.  If I need to I will print more copies until I really get these fundamentals down.  

In order to have a more positive and fulfilling life I need to remember that I AM amazing and I CAN do anything.  I can CHOOSE to be positive or I can spiral down a negative hole.  I WILL celebrate my individuality.  I am GREAT just the way I am and any improvements I make will only make me better.  And last but not least, I AM prepared to succeed.  

Do you use positive affirmations to help you maintain a healthy life?  If so, do you mind sharing?  I think that the more we are able to share the good, the less we will focus on the bad.  

I learned in a training along my personal development journey that for every 1 negative thought we think about ourselves we need to think 5 good thoughts to counteract the negative.  Wouldn't it be easier to just think happy thoughts?  

I think so.  

I challenge you to find 5 people, they can be anyone you want.  Ask them each to write something nice about you, something that they like or admire about you.  Write them on an index card so its easy to keep.  You do the same for the 5 people you choose.  Trade the cards and keep them!  

Whenever you are getting down on yourself break out these cards and read the kind words that others have written about you.  If you are having trouble thinking happy thoughts on your own, these can kick start the process for you.  

Make today a GREAT day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment