Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, November 30, 2013

5 Things About Me


For those of you that don't know me my name is Joni.  I am 31 years old, almost 32 and I live in a small Northern Californian town.  I love to travel but this is my home.  Here are 5 things that you may or may not know about me....

1.  I am overcoming an irrational fear of Big Spoons.  Not like serving spoons but of the larger of the 2 spoons that comes in the silverware set.


2.  I pretty much ALWAYS have my TV on.  I like to have the noise in the background.  Sometimes I will really watch a show from beginning to end without doing something else at the same time.


3.  I have trouble finishing things that I start....I never thought I had ADD but SQUIRREL!


4.  I love office supplies, I get really excited in a Staples or Office Depot.  Its almost an addiction. 

5.  I love taking photographs and being in nature.  But I am also afraid that I will someday be murdered in the woods.  It makes the being in nature part a bit harder.




No comments:

Post a Comment